Why use asset tracking technology?
In today's fast-paced business environment, it is essential for organisations to implement asset management systems and asset tracking sensors that provide complete visibility of their business processes. Knowing where your assets are at any given time will help you achieve a greater understanding of how your business functions, allowing you to increase efficiency and productivity and streamline resource allocation.
Benefits of an asset tracking system using IoT technology
- Save time, money and resources
- Fast asset recovery
- Optimise asset lifecycles
- Maximise productivity
- Minimise waste
- Enable route optimisation
- Reduce risk
- Reduce carbon footprints
- Meet health and safety requirements
- Secure lower insurance premiums
- Protect assets and personnel from changing environmental conditions
- Automate and streamline previously labour-intensive processes
- Reduce human error
- Gain business intelligence and actionable insights for better business decision-making
Smart asset tracking Use Cases
SmarterView: your personalised asset management platform
Smarter Technologies' IoT tags are accompanied by SmarterView, a cloud-based application that can be accessed through any smart device, putting a full overview of all your assets into the palm of your hand. Gain full asset visibility with automated reporting.
- Real-time alerts
- Real-time visual status of all tags, sensors & statuses
- Two-way communication to tags
- Real-time error notifications
- Daily/weekly/monthly - your choice
- Automatically compiled and sent
- Historical records on demand
- Easy to export and send
Contact us today to see how our smart asset management solutions can benefit your business
Our experts are on-hand to advise you on the most efficient and cost-effective smart asset management solutions for your business’ needs.
"*" indicates required fields