2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Job Title: 2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Reports To: Head of Product Development and Architecture
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: London, UK
Smarter Technologies’ ability to flex and deliver small bespoke solutions and major transformation programmes is built on a model where the client’s needs and goals are prioritised over everything else.
Currently undergoing a period of rapid growth through word of mouth recommendations Smarter Technologies associates are right now helping senior leaders across Government plan and deliver some of the most exciting and truly transformational programmes required to modernise public services.
Visionist Consulting focuses on transforming the digital platforms, capabilities and processes for government departments, businesses and not-for-profits. The role is onsite at one of Visionists customers BEIS (Business, Energy and industrial strategy) and Department of International Trade (DIT).
Description of Role:
BEIS and DIT have over 10,500 users to support.
- 2nd line support to 10,500 staff based across London
- Provide the Request catalogue services to the end users
- Assisting with documenting and maintaining processes and work instructions
- Responsible for the VIP support across DIT and BEIS
- Responsible for asset management within the Incident process of issuing/receiving equipment
Skills and Experience:
- 3 + Years VIP support experience
- 3 + Years 2nd line support experience
- Windows 10 and Mac OS experts in end user support
- Office 365 (thin and fat clients) expert in end user support
- Trouble shooting in Zscaler and Okta a must.
- Strong Apple iPhone support skills
- Strong Knowledge of Audio-visual equipment to support the ministerial meeting rooms
- Strong Service Now experience across Request and Incident Management.
- Excellent Customer facing skills
- 3 + Asset Management experience within Service Now
- ITIL Foundation Certification a strong advantage
- MCSA Windows 10 certification – 70-697 and 70-698
Security Clearance is a necessary requirement to work with our clients.
To apply, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to: