Job Title: General Support
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Ringwood/Newport, Wales
Smarter Technologies’ ability to flex and deliver small bespoke solutions and major transformation programmes is built on a model where the client’s needs and goals are prioritised over everything else.
Currently undergoing a period of rapid growth through word of mouth recommendations Smarter Technologies associates are right now helping senior leaders across Government plan and deliver some of the most exciting and truly transformational programmes required to modernise public services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Office 365 and SharePoint administration
- Ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability
- Administration, support, and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
- Maintenance/sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
- Maintenance, and sustainment of additional complementary functionality for customer sub sites, lists, libraries, and content
General IT: End-user support and training for hardware and software
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, OneNote, Outlook etc)
- Providing end-user support for all PC based hardware, applications, and services
- New user setup and orientation including installing and configuring workstations, software, telephone services, network printing, etc.
- Maintain and provide support for all IT infrastructure
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot OS, network, and storage related issues
- Experience administering O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support
- General knowledge of networking – IP, DNS, SMTP etc.
To apply, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to: