Job Title: Prototype Wireman
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Smarter Technologies’ ability to flex and deliver small bespoke solutions and major transformation programmes is built on a model where the client’s needs and goals are prioritised over everything else.
Currently undergoing a period of rapid growth through word of mouth recommendations Smarter Technologies associates are right now helping senior leaders across Government plan and deliver some of the most exciting and truly transformational programmes required to modernise public services.
The ideal candidate will have a strong electronics or electrical background, and you will be required to carry out a range of wiring and assembly duties. Detailed practical and theoretical working knowledge of the following would be desirable.
2+ Years Prototype wiring experience
Description of Role:
- Recognise & obtain component value.
- Hand solder, including choice & use of applicable solder + tip.
- Operate hand crimp tools.
- Ability to comprehend Manufacturing drawings, wiring schedules, wiring diagrams, circuit diagrams, sketch’s.
- Conversant with wire gauges, crimp colour system & sizes.
- Conversant with numbering & identifying wires.
- Ability to hard wire cabinet from Manufacturing drawings.
- Use stock numbering system to obtain supplies from the main stores.
To apply, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to: