Gain competitive advantage
Protect critical infrastructure and streamline your processes
In the oil and gas industry, streamlining your supply chain is the fastest and most effective way to gain a market advantage. Yet, oil and gas assets are often widely-dispersed and hard to track, leading to wasted time and lower productivity.
Smarter Technologies’ end-to-end asset management solutions enable you to
- Take control of your valuable assets
- Increase field productivity
- Secure the safety of lone workers and remote sites
Features of our
oil and gas asset management
- Real-time visibility of all your assets
- Track and monitor key pipeline infrastructure
- Fast, cost-effective deployment to any oil & gas site anywhere in the world
- Complete site management and asset control
- Real-time equipment & subcontractor performance monitoring
- Real-time predictive and preventative data analytics
- Accurate real-time exception reporting
- Limitless scalability
Benefits of smart oil and gas asset and equipment tracking
Recover assets at any time
Minimise loss and maintain high production levels
Increase field productivity
Reduce your carbon footprint
Better manage your partnerships
Protect your reputation
How our oil and gas asset monitoring works
Smarter Technologies’ Orion, The Real-Time Data Network is an award-winning, low-power digital data network consisting of specially-designed gateways and tags. Smart tags are attached to any assets in your oil and gas operations, and data from these tags is transmitted via Orion to your bespoke dashboard in real time.
SmarterView oil and gas asset management software
Smarter Technologies' Orion tags are accompanied by SmarterView, a cloud-based mining asset management platform that can be accessed through any smart device, putting a full overview of your operations into the palm of your hand.
- Real-time automated tracking, monitoring and reporting with real-time alerts delivered straight to your device to alert you to any emergency immediately.
- The system’s streamlined analytics and reporting give you the information you need to take action.
- Data is fully integrated with your internal systems so that you can use this information to switch from preventative to predictive maintenance schedules.
- Real-time alerts
- Real-time visual status of all tags, sensors & statuses
- Two-way communication to tags
- Real-time error notifications
- Daily/weekly/monthly - your choice
- Automatically compiled and sent
- Historical records on demand
- Easy to export and send
Oil and gas asset tracking software Use Cases
- Orion tags can be enabled with heat sensors and motion sensors to monitor electrical equipment such as smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, door locks and windows.
- Containers and contents can be tagged individually with different variables programmed according to your requirements.
- Sensors can be put on any asset, and monitor almost anything— temperature, moisture, liquid level and gas emissions.
- Using machine intelligence, our Orion tags are able to learn their environment, notice unusual behaviour and take preventative measures. This helps your company reduce risk and remain compliant.
- In addition, our lone worker tracking, panic buttons and SOS solutions ensure that your employees are kept safe when working in remote or potentially dangerous areas.
If valuable assets go missing, you won’t have the equipment you need to complete your work on time, diminishing your productivity and resulting in a failure to meet KPIs and SLAs. This can cause your business to incur large financial penalties and reputational damage. Orion gives you 24/7 visibility of all assets, enabling you to complete work in a timely and compliant manner. In addition, you’ll have access to key data for documenting your proof of concept; you’ll be able to achieve ‘just in time’ delivery, and implement detailed logging of the precise installation points of your subcontractors’ equipment in a complex multi-supplier model.
The loss of mission-critical equipment causes severe disruption to the supply chain and has a major impact on your business’ timelines, key deliverables and profit margins. Smarter Technologies’ oil and gas asset tracking technology gives your business better visibility of all your assets, enabling you to recover assets at any time, cutting Capex and increasing field productivity.
With Smarter Technologies’ oil and gas asset and equipment tracking, your data, security and logistics networks can run in parallel, allowing you to manage key assets on- and off-site, without having to rely on GSM network connectivity. With automated tracking, monitoring and reporting and real-time alerts, you’re better informed to schedule predictive maintenance and improve the speed and security of your assets as they move through your supply chain from warehouse to site.
Orion provides simple yet cost-effective site management and access control solutions for your company’s security and logistics requirements. The system can easily be incorporated into your existing infrastructure as well as be integrated into the design and development of new sites.
Our oil and gas site security solutions give you peace of mind by securing perimeters and preventing intruders from entering your site. Increasing your operational transparency and the overall security and safety of your site can help you to gain the trust and support of your current and potential investors and stakeholders, with the added bonus of reducing your insurance premiums.
Contact us today so that we can tailor a smart oil and gas asset and equipment tracking solution for your needs.
"*" indicates required fields