Council IoT Consulting
Enable informed decision making and operational
planning with real-time data and analytics.
Optimise asset life cycles
Do you want to
- Reduce council costs?
- Create a better environment for your community?
- Attract more visitors to your cities?
Smarter Technologies provides council IoT consulting to help stakeholders design, build and install smart asset management and security solutions.
Smart council management
With smarter technology solutions, public services have the opportunity to work more efficiently and create smart councils and cities. Using our Orion, The Real-Time Data Network™, we create asset, waste, building and people monitoring, management and security solutions for government-owned urban development areas, ports and beaches, town centres, shopping malls, universities, parks and public transit.
Features of a
- Real-time monitoring of every local council assets, personnel and the local community with real-time data, reporting and alerts
- Measure changes such as location, temperature, movement, air quality, level, tampering, tilt and shock so you know the state of your assets
- Optimise vehicle usage, street parking, routes and access control
- Use data to optimise resource efficiency
Benefits of Building Energy Management Software
Solve operational issues
Work towards ESG goals
Collect critical data
Engage with the community
Create a smarter city for residents and visitors
Reduce your city’s carbon footprint
Optimise asset life cycles
Enable significant cost-savings and higher productivity
How does our council IoT consulting work?
Orion and a system of connected sensors allow you to track, monitor, secure, report on and recover your valuable council assets in real-time, allowing you to optimise their value and vastly improve your sustainability, accountability and reputation management.
- Council utility management and smart meters for electricity, water, gas
- Smart waste management for recycling and bin collections
- Smoke alarms in public institutions, schools
- Smart street lighting with remote maintenance alerts
- Maintenance of council housing, public buildings
- Smart posters and public signage
- Hospitals – critical equipment monitoring
- Patient care – optimising environments for the elderly and vulnerable persons
- Educational – building and asset management for schools and universities
- Event management – smart security solutions for concerts, gigs, and sporting events
- Airport access control and inventory management
- GPS tags reduce theft and increase productivity on sites
- Shipping ports container optimisation
- Traffic management, speed control and congestion management
- Smart parking management with enhanced asset visibility and access control
- Rail/Metro Lines – Motion Sensitive tags prevent theft of high-value cables
- Cash in transit (CIT) monitoring
- Asset theft prevention
- High-value asset tracking
- Retail tracking
- Remote CCTV integration
- ATM tracking solutions
- VIP security tracking
Make the transition with council IoT consulting
Smarter cities and councils can be built gradually, service by service, or in a larger transformation programme that involves rebuilding the entire infrastructure.
Contact us today to see how our smart building energy management system can benefit your business
Our experts are on-hand to advise you on the most efficient and cost-effective smart energy solutions for your business’ needs.
"*" indicates required fields