What is a smart water system?
Smarter Technologies is making water management smarter thanks to Orion, The Real-Time Data Network™ - our dedicated, secure network that relays real-time data to any connected device.
Gain visibility of your water meter readings in real-time with retro-fitted automated meter readers (AMRs).
Want to remotely turn on and off your water supply? Use our Orion remote stopcock.
For Legionella compliance, our automated flushing and temperature checking unit and management platform is the answer.
Get real-time information on the water temperature in your buildings.
Features of our smart water systems
- Easily retrofitted
- Easy to install; no engineer required
- No disruption to your utility supply
- Real-time utility consumption monitoring
- Leak detection and alerts
- Visualise consumption control patterns
- Customisable and automated reporting
- Predictive energy optimisation
- Highly scalable system that grows with your business
Benefits of our smart water systems
- Avoid heavy fines
- Avoid legal liability
- Remove the risk of human error
- Meet all health and safety requirements
- Avoid potential Legionella infections
- Eliminate human error and billing problems
- Determine economical usage patterns to inform flexible and cost-effective billing
- Eradicate the need for estimated bills
- Real-time data from meters in hard-to-access places
- An affordable, SIM-free solution
- Fairer, more accurate sub-metering saves time and prevents disputes
- Tenants only pay for the utilities they use each month
- Informed decision-making
- Become a data-driven business
- Real-time data, analysis and reporting allow for better utility management
- Identify wastage
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Improve your environmental credentials
- Maximise utility efficiency
- Forecast and future-proof your products and services
- Minimise the need for costly manual work
- Save on utility consumption and costs
- Reduce the cost of labour
- Streamline business operations
- Reduce long-term expenditure
What is The Orion, Real-Time Data Network™?
Smarter Technologies' privately-owned Orion Data Network is a low-power, long-range, real-time tracking and monitoring network being used all over the world. Orion's proprietary, military-grade communication technology runs on low-power radio. With a set of smart sensors, tags and gateways, the Orion system sends real-time, automatic updates to your bespoke management dashboard.Read more
Benefits of The Orion, Real-Time Data Network™
No GSM associated costs and smaller devices.
Easily built out to suit you.
Tags last for years.
Can't be jammed.
Data can be passed to and from monitoring devices.
Lower Frequency than GSM
Data signal can be exported anywhere.
Rapid Deployment of Infrastructure
Due to the wireless nature of Orion.
Can switch from digital to analogue to increase recovery capabilities and accurate asset location.
Track assets, record temperatures, motion and more.
Automated meter reading Benefits
Enabled by Smarter Technologies' Orion, The Real-Time Data Network™, our Automated Meter Reader system for water companies is wireless, easy to install and provides accurate data and reporting. Our retro-fit AMR for water meters allows you to monitor and measure real-time water consumption without having to physically change the existing meter or manually read the meter.
- Ensure accurate billing
- View live usage data
- Make intelligent, smart decisions
- Highlight efficiency opportunities
- Alerts for leak detection
- Track usage patterns
If you are looking for an installed option, our Orion ultrasonic water meter provides all the benefits of an AMR for a new installation.
Protect your properties from water damage or floods. Smarter Technologies' Intelligent Stopcock represents the future of water controllers. It allows you to control your water supply from any smart device, any time, anywhere. With a straightforward touch of a button, you can switch your water on or off, without the need for any electricity.
The Intelligent Stopcock is designed specifically to meet regulatory requirements for the Legionella Approved Code of Practice.
Smarter Technologies offers pipe temperature sensors, wireless tank temperature sensors, wireless pipe temperature sensors and automatic temperature testing and flushing units that are controlled via our smart building platform. This automated Legionella compliance system will ensure that your business stays compliant with guidelines on mitigating Legionella risks, as well as providing logs that are stored for five years.
The automated flushing and temperature monitoring combination unit monitors temperatures and flushes the system according to your bespoke schedule, while simultaneously delivering real-time reports directly to your dashboard.
- Automated temperature test schedules
- Automated flushing schedules
- Real-time monitoring and reporting
- Observe all required water outlets
- Five years of historical data on an interactive platform
- Real-time alarm notifications if temperature thresholds exceeded minimum or maximum values
Automate your water safety & ensure hassle-free compliance. Smarter Technologies' Smart Pipe Temperature Sensor, designed specifically for meeting the regulatory requirements of the Legionella Approved Code of Practice, represents the future of smart water management. The sensor is attached to your pipes, with a tag that reports your data over low-power radio to your personal dashboard that can be accessed via any smart device, laptop or desktop computer. The sensor monitors hot and cold temperatures in your water pipes, sending you real-time alarm notifications if temperature thresholds do not meet the prescribed values. The sensor will automatically record all data and provide real-time reports, and up to five-year historical records.
- Simple installation
- Automatic temperature test alerts & reports
- WRAS-approved component parts
Contact us today to see How our wireless smart water solutions can benefit your business
Our experts are on-hand to advise you on the most efficient and cost-effective smart water solutions for your business' needs.
"*" indicates required fields