Enables flexible work
Supports 12,000+ users
Secure access from anywhere
The age of connectivity has opened channels of communication across the globe, enabling the modern business person to work remotely and still meet all targets. However, for government employees, access and security are fundamental considerations that often restrict their capabilities.
The cirrus solution
Working at the highest level, CIRRUS comprises a fully-integrated zero trust solution to give government employees secure remote access to all applications
- Core infrastructure hosted in the cloud
- Device and identity verification and authorisation
- Only trusted users and devices can connect
12,000 + Government employees can now work flexibly from anywhere.
CIRRUS currently supports more than twelve-thousand users within the Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade, and a range of Arm’s Length Bodies, Partner Organisations and other task forces.
- Multi-cloud secure platform solution through Azure and Amazon Web Service.
- Development and delivery of applications related to the policy initiatives.
- Fully integrated with Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, and established data management systems.
- Uses Microsoft Teams as a unified communications solution.
- Complemented by the 02 mobile phone service.
- Access to Microsoft Power Platform features, driving innovation and automation.
Cirrus Government desktop devices
CIRRUS users are issued high-specification devices which provide secure, managed access to their Department’s Microsoft Office 365 platforms. Device security is supported by rigid control over their provision, configuration, and maintenance.
Cirrus Zero Trust desktop security
The CIRRUS government desktop is secure by design and fully aligned with National Cyber Security Centre guidance.
User security is based on the zero trust architecture in place:
Device trust enforcement
Why does her majesty's government trust Cirrus?
- Work flexibly from home or any office in the UK.
- Collaborate seamlessly with a full suite of M365 productivity tools and unified communications.
- Secure by design, aligned to NCSC best practice.
- Based on a zero trust model.
- No need for legacy VPN services.
- Enjoy rapid deployment and scalability.
- Cloud platform provision and support.
- Operational support and telephony services.
- Fully supported devices and solution vendor services, including first, second, third and fourth line vendor management.
Cirrus Use Case
BEIS Zero Trust Desktop.
BEIS has been using CIRRUS for more than four years, deriving a number of clear benefits for the department. CIRRUS has enabled BEIS to:
- Fully adopt hybrid or completely remote working.
- Manage all devices effectively with a high degree of security assurance.
- Modernise collaborative ways of working.
- Use a mobile-first unified communications strategy.
- Seamlessly reach back to PSN legacy applications.
As a result, BEIS have reported:
An average of 99% on system performance KPIs.
High levels of user satisfaction.
Exceptional service performance.
Dev Ops capability to drive incremental business process improvements.
A positive shift in culture and behaviour as a direct result of the ability to work from anywhere with evergreen technology that continuously iterates.
Cirrus provides excellent value for money and the best user experience.
Contact us for help with your organisation’s digital transformation.
"*" indicates required fields